Tuesday, March 3, 2009

WW Weigh-in Results - Confessional

I lost it.

-4.4 lbs.

Whooo hoooooo.

How?

I stayed within my points.
I walked or did something active every day for at least 30 minutes.
Aunt Flo left.
I felt "present" in my battle.
I drank tea in the evening instead of having a bowl of cereal.

Onward and downward!

Nothing to confess but success. he heeee

13 comments:

Shelley said...

Yowza - that's an awesome loss!!! Congratulations - your hard work paid off!!!

debby said...

MAN A-LIVE! I am so excited for you. Keep on keeping on, girl!

Tamzin said...

Nice Moves!!! :) Simple stuff too.

Keep it up

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!

Hanlie said...

Well done! I'm glad you've got your mojo back!

Anonymous said...

GREAT NEWS!!!!!

Unknown said...

"Nothing to confess but success"

I love that.
Great job!

Vee said...

Hey, I didn't think of that but maybe now that my own Aunt Flo left, I'll start losing again. Can't wait to see!

Thanks for writing... love reading your blog and am so thrilled for you! Vee at www.veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com

Elle said...

Wow. I never thought much about being "present" in my battle and how that can affect my losses. Great job on the loss!

twinkelydots said...

amazing how it works when things are right.

WTG!

new*me said...

great job! I wish my scale would show me some results :) like you!

Juice said...

Woo hoo!!!!! You rock.

And how YUCKY about the married guy. Ewwwwww!

MaryFran said...

YAY!!!!!!