Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday 3.10

Hi folks.

Yesterday was a much better day with food. Yay! I tapped into the fresh veggies and roasted parsnips, brussels sprouts, asparagus, and a turnip. Also had a sirloin/turkey burger to use up the meat. I liked it, Hugh not so much. Pasta on the side. Dessert after my way-too-long meeting was fresh strawberries with vanilla yogurt. YUM Lunch was chili w/lots of beans and lean meat. Breaky - breakfast burritos. I power-cleaned the living room and kitchen for my lame workout. At least this morning I did a 15 minute indoor walk. It's cold and very rainy. I'm hoping by Thursday I'll be able to get back outside with the dogs - they are misbehaving because they have no vent for their energy.

Make it a great day, people.

TTFN

4 comments:

carla said...

great job on the food and exercise. and BUMMER about the rain.
warm and rainy is nice.
cool and? not so.

SL said...

Way to go on the roasted veggies. I'm starting to do more of that, too, to get my veggies in (getting sick of salads).

new*me said...

your food choices sound yummy! Cold and wet here too.......I swear I saw snow earlier.........it's 28 right now!

eco said...

I am a Japanese.
I read very interestingly.
your food choices sound yummy!