Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday 3.21.09

Yawwwwwwn. Streeeeetch. Ahhhhh.

Good morrow friends! I slept in until the crack of 8:00 this morning. Sure felt good to do that.

Nothing much good to report here. As per always, I am still struggling with my mental relationship with food. I did watch Dr. Oz's show last night. I am tempted to pick up his book You on a Diet just to see what he has to say. I sure could relate to the guy on there who knew what he should be doing but just couldn't always get the job done. That's pretty much where I am in the process.

But I'm bound by the decree: NEVER GIVE UP.

Today we have to go to Baraboo, WI to get baseball shoes for Hugh, walking shoes for me, and something from Walmart...can't recall what. I also have to restock on some veggies. When we get back we will fight the weight machine up the stairs. I want to get a good long walk in with the dogs today. I went for a 40-minute walk yesterday, and it sure felt good. The dogs were a wet dirty mess from walking on the dirty, wet bike trail, but they loved it.

I have spring fever. Sure is hard to stay motivated to accomplish much.

Well, I am off soon to make omelets. I have many many eggs to use up.

Make it a great day, won'tcha?

Linda

3 comments:

MaryFran said...

I am sooo jealous! I had to work this morning so my alarm went off EARLY! Booo hooo!

Your decree is actually the absolute most important thing to remember in this weight loss journey. No matter how badly you think you messed up....start over right then an there. DO NOT GIVE UP! I love it!

Shelley said...

Buying veggies always motivates me to eat well - hope it will do the same for you!

And moving that exercise equipment upstairs will be a workout in itself! How fun to set up a workout room!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh I was in spin class at 8 am this morning LOL I'm exhausted today. Hope your struggle eases up. It's such a challenge, I know. Keep going at it.

It's beautiful here today and we HAD all the windows open until all the neighbors started to burn leaves ARGH. I really despise that.

Hope you have a great week!