Well, folks, I embraced the BL JumpStart, and Day 1 is on the books. It wasn't as torturous as I imagined it would be, in fact, it went quite well. Not only did I log my food on Daily Plate, but also on WW which is kinda time-consuming, but I was curious. My exercise for the day was a 40 minute walk and then about 3 hours of cleaning - sweeping, wiping, mopping, scrubbing, lugging, toting, fetching. I ate way more fruit and veggies yesterday than I have been, and way less chips. *snort* I meant to type protein...LOL...I left it for the humor.
I went and looked at the home gym thing. Ron is going to take it apart and deliver it. It will be my task to lug it upstairs and reassemble which in itself is going to be a workout. I can't wait to start doing the muscle-building workout I know I crave. And I won't have to drive to a gym or deal with the trainer!
I have not been on the scale in a couple of days. Odd for me - I'm a multi-weigher...omni-weigher? Mega-weigher? Whatever, you get the picture.
The dogs have been walked, and I have to get out the door. We heard coyotes this morning in the dark all alone out there. Sure makes me nervous, but I think there was a river between them and us. I've heard of coyotes attacking domestic dogs...bring it,coyotes, you'll get the wrath of Queen Fatdon'tWrinkle!
Okay - I'm out. Make it a great day. It is to be in the 60s here today! That means another walk this afternoon.
Linda-out.
An Expensive Egg
1 day ago

3 comments:
Wooo hooo on day one success! Stay strong and you'll do great on day two also!
I'm considering today the 'first day' for me!
very cool.........keep us posted!
three hours of cleaning? thats some d*mn exercise!
(and yes. yay. kudos. three CHEERS up in herre about the scale. for sure :))
Post a Comment