KFC.
Yes, folks, after 2.5 days of BL Jumpstart fun, I deviated from the course.
One meal ain't gonna send me careening off course, so I'm just gonna moooooooooooooove along. That chicken sure was good!
I already told Hugh that this weekend is going to be about NOT eating out - period. I've been indulging on weekends, and 'tis a bad thing. I do have to run to Kohls for new shoes - it's time. And Hugh needs new baseball shoes. But we will be going to the places of shoes and back home.
I have to get my gym thingy upstairs. I will take some of it this afternoon. Will need help, probably but no biggy - I can find help. Still can't wait!
Today it's back to the BL book. I better look at the book again to see what I should be doing.
That Hugh tells me his grade dropped in math and still is the equivalent of a B in Reading. He's in a little trouble. I have his conference tonight; I will find out the root cause of this B business and work to help H. resolve it. There is nothing wrong with Bs. But I know H. can read and feels good about math. Something else is going on there.
I had to cut my walk today short because nature called. I hate when that happens, but when things move for me, I am exstatic. In spite of all the veggies, things are a little reluctant...and just when I got the plumbing working right, too.
Make it a great day people.
An Expensive Egg
1 day ago

9 comments:
I know what you mean about nature calling while walking!
I hope you can get it all figured out regarding your son at the conference. It's great that you stay on top of things!
Don't feel too bad, my boss took us out to a chinese buffet yesterday for a co-worker's birthday. Although I managed to get out of that one without overindulging (staying away from fried rice and pretty much fried anything), my boyfriend and I hit Santa Fe for the computer parts I need and we stopped at Wendies on the way home because it was getting late. I ended up with a bowl of chili, a 5 piece nugget and a small fry. I ate the bowl of chili 4 of the nuggets and about 1/2 of the fry. Not diet stopping but with the chinese I'd already had it probably wasn't the best choice.
But oh well! It's our life, right? We can't just say we're never ever ever going to eat out again, there's no point in completely cutting off the "good" stuff. To enjoy food that is "bad" for us every once in a great while is not the end of the world.
That being said, next time I'm in Albuquerque (maybe later this year) I'm so getting some Popeyes lol. Popeyes > KFC
Fars
There's nothing worse than nature calling while you're out walking. Or hiking.
Unlike dogs we can't just lift a leg on a tree. We'd get arrested.
GL with your son's school stuff.
I saw a commercial for KFC yesterday and nearly grabbed my keys. But I couldn't because I'd had a hypoglycemic attack. Still.. the craving for a KFC pot pie is still there. Argh! Vee at www.veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com
That's funny stuff! Every morning during my boot camp, we do a series of warm-up exercises. Everyone laughs when I strike out for bathroom immediately following the 40 jumping jacks! Something about all that jarring action just gets me moving! :)
Nature calls normally for me unless I am on vacation LOL
what is it with KFC?!
when I was in college and trying to lose my freshwoman 30 that place would CALL TO ME.
and all of it from the biscuits to the taters.
ANYWAY :) (snaps mind away from the fried)
youre right.
one meal and DONE.
how went the conference?
Why is that that nature seems to always come a knocking when i'm exercising. Is it some subliminal message that my body is sending because it doesn't like exercise? haa haa haa
No stressin' about KFC (oops, I said the bad letters). Move on, make good choices and put it behind you. This is life and there will be things that happen. Just do what you can so that it is only once in a while!
Hope it works out with your son.
Forget about the KFC, drink extra water and be right back on track.
Post a Comment