Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Check in

It's been a good, yet disturbing in the way of blogs, week. I need to get thru this next week - it's always the hardest.

Watch for news on new developments coming your way.

We got snow. Darn it.

Random.Stuff.here.

TTFN

If you want to be able to hang with me when I move, please leave an email address here or put one in your profile so I can alert you!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Hi, I'd like to keep reading. My email is sheddingmyfatsuit@gmail.com

Before you go to the trouble of moving, did you know you can make your blog private and allow only who you want to to be able to read it? I did that awhile back on my blog when I had suspicions that people from work had found it.

jessi said...

I'd like to keep reading . . . cutecynicalchubbygirl@gmail.com

hope you come to a conclusion that makes you feel comfortable!