Not to eat, silly.
It's this whole healthy style thing.
I'm waffling again, meaning I am up and down the same five pounds. BLAH!
Ifinally walked again this morning, but the bike trail was really really icy, so I had to cut it 10 mins. short. This afternoon will be better since the temp is to hit 40 today. My right foot hurts even with the orthotic thing in the shoe. I think it's time for new orthotics and/or shoes.
Grrrrr.
I am going to hunt up the newest Biggest Loser 30-day Jump start this weekend. Will read, shop, and give it a try. It sure can't hurt. The hardest part is finding some of the foods they recommend at a decent price, if I can find them all here in the frozen tundra of Wisconsin.
I gave our ag guy my seeds yesterday. I'll donate some plants to their garden sale. I'm planning my garden, bigger and better than ever. I'll have to dig up a bunch of my yard, but I can live with that if it means fresh veggies for eating, freezing, canning.
Make it a great day.
An Expensive Egg
1 day ago

6 comments:
It's waffle time for me too. And it frustrates me to no end!
Where would you be if you didn't eat right?
Get out of the waffle :P immediately
I'm waffeling, too, and I wish it was only 5 lbs.!
Don't put syrup on the waffle.... as a matter of fact, eat a flax muffin or protein pancaskes, but no no waffles LOL Quit waffling and make those better choices!
Some of those hard-to-find-products might be at Trader Joe's! Give it another try, maybe; it's a wonderful place. (It may be hard to discover that on Saturday when it's packed)There are so many healthy things of high quality, and the prices are usually LESS than comparable products at a grocery store.(If you can even find the products at you grocery store)Sure, you probably wouldn't buy everything there, but you will find some stuff that is special that you will love, believe me.
What is on that new diet, by the way, that is so unusual? I'm curious now! Hugs.
Post a Comment