Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thursday- working for the weekend

Hi guys.

I can't think of a whole lot to say....things haven't changed much since Tuesday. Still fighting the good fight.

Debbie recommended eating a date stuffed with a walnut for a treat. I finally got it together and bought both. YUM. Now if I can figure out how to have just ONE...I'll have it made. I'm sure the combination is loaded with good stuff. It has to be the sugar in the dates that makes it a bit of a danger food, but it still has to be better than eating ice cream or candy, right?

I finally went out for a walk this morning. The two-mile is too far in the morning...what I mean is that it is really dark out then and where I have to go there are no street lights, so I will just do my shorter walk in the morning. I did the 2-mile walk this afternoon with the dogs. Guess what! The wood ticks are thick already. I went and got little Murphy guy a flea/tick collar, but they only had one. Kaily-dog will get hers tomorrow. She had Lymes 2 years ago, so I don't want to take any chances. Both are current on their shots.

I scheduled Mr. Guy, white-cat-about-the-house for his neutering in two weeks. He's marking his territory which is YUCKY! But I can't take him in and be here to protect him from Murphy until my spring break. Sooooo - that is going to happen.

TOM came slamming into me out of the blue yesterday. Time sure flies. Now I need to get an appt. with a doc for all the lady-stuff and blood work. Hopefully tomorrow I will have a prep w/out kids to do that. I had kids in my room all day long today. It's hard to take care of errands that way.

Miz keeps asking for pictures. I got nuthin! Hugh is going to baseball tryouts this weekend, but his father is taking him. I am going to stay away this year so his father can be the parent in charge...it'll be hard, cuz Hugh would like both of us there. Oh well.

I will lift weights tomorrow. Should have done it tonight, but I'm doing too many other things right now. And we have to eat supper yet.

Hope all is well with you. Catch y'all later.
linda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok I laughed at the I GOT NUTHIN line as I use that so so often on my husband when he gets home from work and looks to me for a lovely tirade of our daughter stories from the day.

happy weights day.

happy FRIDAY.