Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday Quick Check

Ugh. I have seconds to post.

We got our Wii Fit for Xmas yesterday. It is so much fun. I"m not sure it is as challenging as some of the other things I do, but for now I can see me being entertained by it. The best part is that I can do things my sweet boy cannot. I have pretty good balance for a large lady. ; )

I look forward to working and making progress on the whole balance thing. Maybe I need to wear my shoes. I did it barefoot.

Trying really hard to stay on WW, but it's a struggle still. Weigh in is tomorrow, and that will be my reality check and kick in the pants to get it together again.

Therapy appointment tomorrow, so I'm hopeful that I can get something going on dealing with my overeating.

Make it a great day!

2 comments:

WWSuzi said...

Enjoy the wii fit!! I wanted one for x-mas but decided that i needed a laptop more :) Oh well maybe for my birthday!!

Ron said...

Glad you got your Wii!!!
On your struggles with WW's, only you can decide if you want to succeed. It took me awhile before I convinced myself, that I wanted to do this!!