Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday 12.13.08

Good morning friends. It's 8:31 a.m. Today has to be my "push restart" day. Since the Tuesday after Thanksgiving I've been living on the edge and eating like an idiot. I've also been pretty lazy. Really, I have. I haven't been tracking my food on WW because I stopped caring for a short time. I know. I know.

So today has to be about doing it by the book. Going back to what works, and that is eating right and exercising. I already walked the dogs for 30 minutes - it's in the 30s here right now, so it was really nice walking. I"m kinda hoping our Wii Fit gets here today so we can play. If not, I have to do other things -lots of other things. I think I've gained 5 pounds in the last two weeks. Maybe it's water; maybe it's hormones, but it is still 5 pounds.

We have to shop today so I can stock up on fruit and veggies. I'm out of fruit. How did that happen? I ate it all, I guess.

We are going to Madison after I take Hugh to the doctor. He stayed home sick yesterday with Grandma. 2nd time in 2.5 weeks is enough. So off we go. From there we are going to Madison shopping again. I need groceries and to finish my Xmas shopping. That at least means some walking, too!

Uh oh. Time is getting away from me. Gotta run. I'll be back later!

Make it a great day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the concept of "push restart." Me too!

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Wii Fit is so fun!

Sometimes when you take a "break" from WW and then restart, it gives you a new boost. Those 5 lbs. will come off in no time!

Anonymous said...

how was your restart reboot day?

(and is hugh better?? Mine is finally better as of last night and now husband is sick. Ill spare you the men are wimpy rant :))

Im off to the gym this morning.
finally.
dont care if the man is wants to watch the toddler or not :) mama needs some me time.

what are you up to today?

Miz.