It's -10 where I'm sitting and that's w/out any indication of windchill. Most schools here and south have 2 hour delay because of the drifting and bitter cold. I addressed my Xmas cards and now need to scrounge up some stamps. I will be going in earlier than 9:30 so I can work on yearbook. There is more snow coming tonight. Aack. I'd rather be in school now than in June.
I have a mysterious headache. It started Saturday while we were sledding. I figured it was the "stress" of pounding up the hill...um exertion?...anyway. It sort of went away, but I had it most of the day yesterday and it is still hanging on. I just took ibuprofen, so I hope that nips it. I will try putting on the dehumidifier tonight. My nose is a little drippy, but that could be the cold. IDK.
I have not done a formal workout for a few days. I shovelled snow twice and went sledding (walking up hill a lot) on Friday; went shopping and sledding on Saturday (more walking) and shovelled snow again Sunday. I think I shovelled Wednesday, too. Those count as workouts in my book. I will do the Wii Fit again tonight provided that my head is done pounding.
I may have a gain at tomorrow's WI, but ya know what - that's life. I can't care. I can't wait until after Xmas so I can get over this whole food is my holiday friend thing.
Hey, readers. While I was waiting for my car to get out of the shop the other day I ran across a blog that cracked me up. I know I linked to it from someone else's blog and was sure I'd be able to find it again. I'm not even sure if it was written by a man or woman, but it was humorous and sarcastic and made me laugh out loud. It included a reference to Chex Mix - a recipe really. It listed 3 Cups Rice Chex, Wheat Chex, and Corn Chex followed by hits of crack, meth, and cocaine...which explained why the stuff is so addictive. The way it was written was simply brilliant in my book. I NEED to find that blog so I can read more...Anyone familiar?? Help!!!
Well, I have to charge up the cattle prod and get that boy of mine out of bed. He is lingering instead of cooperating with his loving mother who wants to go to work. Make it a great day, folks.
Family Cham-Cratchet
An Expensive Egg
1 day ago

6 comments:
It's Charlie Hills - Back to the Fridge! Love his sense of humor!
http://www.backtothefridge.com/blog/
You send your Christmas cards on the 22nd????!!
That blog is hilarious. Glad you are public again. I missed the whole private/public mess when my computer was down. I really look forward to your sense of humor everyday! Thanks
Just happened on your blog. Good luck on weathering this holiday season of struggle for the heavy! You can do it!
hows the head??
better this morning?
please to send cattleprod so I can get my HUSBAND moving this morning.
thanks.
Miz.
Here's wishing that you headache is gone today. Bitter cold my way as well. I long for the heat of a summer day.
Post a Comment