Yesterday was okay. We ate at Rocky Rococco Pizza - anyone familiar? I don't know how global they are. Deep dish, too much cheese, sausage bigger than your head but delicious. And something we maybe eat once a year. Salad bar to start, giant slab of sausage pizza, 3 bread sticks. Not WW food. But it was good. My other guilty pleasure: frozen custard from Culvers. If you don't have one near you, some day you will. Culvers started about 45 miles from here. IT's a burger joint with the best frozen custard ever. Chalk up one single custard cone; flavor: mint truffle - vanilla, mint flavoring, shaved dark chocolate. YUM. I ate a few potato chips later on. And a Fiber One snack bar. And a giant cup of broth. That was it for the day.
I did walk the dogs. Drive in holiday shopping traffic. Walk and walk while shopping. Walk dogs later. I haven't logged this on WW. I suppose I should.
Today my plan is to eat pretty light all day long. I will have my oatmeal soon. The rest of the day has to be light light light. I have to cook this afternoon so I have food for the week. I have some kind of chicken, vegetable, brown rice casserole in mind that I can put into measured out portions and eat all week. Something comfort-foodish but healthy.
Hugh has strep throat. I sure am glad I took him to the doctor. Now whatever virus he has in addition to this throat thing can take a hike. I'm sick of the boy being sick.
I never go to ToysRUs, especially not with Hugh along; however, I did it yesterday. We found the WWE action figures. Hugh LOVES all things WWE. It's his current passion. He has a bunch of action figures already, and he's getting a bunch more for Xmas. I let him pick and choose -and they were mostly on sale. We also got three new games. We played a Mario game together last night. That was really kind of fun. He wanted to play his new football game, but I said no. I wanted to spend time doing something together. He tried to quit on me, but I made him finish. He needs to learn that "losing" is okay. He throws such a fit sometimes, it's scary. He was up at 7:00 this morning to play his new football game. It didn't interfere with what I wanted to do, so it was all good. I can tell he is feeling better already.
Not sure what today will bring for fitness. It's around 40 degrees and predicted to rain today. Not very encouraging for walking the K9s. Guess I'll have to do some indoor thing. Wish the Wii Fit would get here. (I opened a box in front of Hugh on Friday, and it was one of his other Xmas presents. Dangit. )We will be at around 10 degrees tomorrow morning. That oughta make the drive to school exciting. It is very down hill and curvy-swervy.
I stopped at the gym yesterday to see if they had found my Tracfone. The trainer was very nice to me. She had never seen me wearing blue jearns, and she was surprised by that. Hell, everyone is surprised by that. I hate feeling confined in my clothes. The jeans are a loose fit and have room in them. It was nice to have her notice. She's still a "bad-word" person.
Gotta go. Oatmeal is my next stop. Make it a great day, people. TTFN.
An Expensive Egg
1 day ago

4 comments:
If I ate the stuff you do I would be gaing a lb. or two a week. But you so often surprise me and then lose in spite of all the goodies. I'm just jealous and I wish I could eat that stuff\!
poor hugh. mine is fine and mama is getting a much needed respite this morning to work for a few hours.
did you end up finding the wii? any time or place to work out yesterday?
here's to a great week for us both.
Sheila - the bad new is that I am up two or three pounds. I'm struggling to stay with WW cuz I want to eat too much.
I did make a huge plate of Thai - peanut inspired veggies with chicken last night intending to eat it all. I stopped myself and put half away. That was a small victory for me. But later I was so hungry! I ate fruit and a cheese stick and still went over my points. But I guess it's better than eating a poptart.
Linda, I would say to keep your exercise up, no matter what you're eating. You always seem to be good about that.
Post a Comment