Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's not funny...

Ya know what's funny in a not so funny kinda way?

My 2.6 loss this week placed squarely on top of getting Ol' Aunt Flo here for a visit seems to have given Ms. FatDon'tWRinkle's inner spoiled brat the idea that we can carry on a food free for all around here. UGH! Spoiled-Brat Don't Wrinkle needs a good whack in the reality back side. This being a woman and hormonal crap stinks, and royally at that.

I'm trying to make up for lost time via getting some physical activity today. I started out by shovelling snow. Then the dogs told me they needed to go visit Uncle Pete FatDon'tWrinkle, so we headed for the country. Usually I would stand around watching the k-9s acting all silly in the snow, but today I decided to walk. Since I was wearing a t-shirt, 2 sweatshirts, a windbreaker, 2 pairs of pants, and my snow boots - seemed like a great idea. So I trudged around the yard up and down the hills creating my very own circuit track. The dogs and I trudged that track about 8 times which was pretty fun for them and for me - they so silly w/doggy brain freeze. Just a bit ago I completed about 45 minutes of dancing with our Wii Dance Dance Revolution. I told it I wanted to burn 200 calories, so it kept me going until I'd accomplished that. I sweaty now. I am still pondering the value of getting the Wii Fit. Wish I had one to try.

Down side of all that fresh air is that I am a little sleepy. I am going to indulge in a nap, too. Since I'm taking my mom to see the Oakridge Boys tonight at 8:00, I deserve it. We are going out for dinner first. I am sort of trying to conserve points so I can enjoy dinner. Hell, who am I kidding? I haven't tracked my points since weighing in on Tuesday.

I see that WW is starting their new program called Momentum. Dang it! I'm just figuring out the current points, flex, core thing. I like change, so it'll be fine, but sheesh!

I saw the movie Four Christmases last night. It was okay. I give it a sideways thumb. It wasn't horrible, but I don't feel like I have to see it again or have it on DVD some day. I did laugh out loud which probably made all the people behind me think I'm weird since I was alone. I needed the guffaws.

Hope my reader friends are having great days!

Got yer Christmas shopping done yet?

(ooooooh, i oughtaaaa....)

3 comments:

Tamzin said...

shoveling snow is an awesome workout! Sadly I live in a condo unit and we have people that come and do it, or else that would be some forced exercise.

I sooo want to try the wii fit too. I'm going to have to ask around and see what other people think about it. I'm skeptical.

Enjoy your night out!

Donnalouise said...

I've been there a few times - acting that I spoiled brat wanting to eat everything in site. It'll pass as long as you won't to stay in control.

My sister has the Wii Fit and the one thing she doesn't like about it - it weighs you everytime you use it. It says whether you gained or lost weight. This could be mentally/emotionally troublesome to someone losing weight. One's weight fluctuates so much in a day/week, would hate for that to be discouraging.

I'm almost done all my Xmas shopping. One more gift for the fiancee and then just his son to finish up.

:)

carla said...

send the spoiledbrat MY way.

Ill smack her with my red kettlebell and send her off with MizGRUMPY who arrived here yesterday afternoon!