Well, it's weigh in day. I won't know anything until this evening. If I believe my own scale, at this moment I have more than a fraction of a pound gone this week...if it's a liar, then IDK.
I decided that I have to get up in the morning and do my Leslie Sanson walk for 30 minutes. I did it yesterday and already this morning. I also did my elliptical walk yesterday for 30 minutes and will do it again tonight after WW while I am watching Idol/BL - can't choose, gotta flip flop.
One quick story: Sunday morning and most of the day I helped Hugh clean his room. I was bending way over to do something, giving Hugh a prime opportunity to whack me in the butt. He's no dummy, so he took advantage. After the incident, I did a debriefing and discovered this: when he saw "Big-Booty Mama" all bent over providing a targe, his brain said that punching that bootay would be like punching a bowl of jello or a pile of bread dough. So he cranked back and let fly - "! OMG! Your butt's like a rock! God, Mom. I thought it was gonna be like punching a giant pillow."
So my payoff for 10 months of determination - a rock hard bootay (when it's being used for bending, lifting, etc.)
With that, have a nice day.
PS - could y'all please pray for my digestive system to eliminate between now and 5:30 pm? I'm full again. Grrr. I'm telling you my bowels are mental.
An Expensive Egg
1 day ago

6 comments:
your butt is like a rock.
I love it, Linda (and serves him right yes? :))
loooooooose prayers flowing your way,
Miz.
Linda, probably too late, but take the metamucil right after you eat a meal--that's what my brother swears by.
I'm sorry but bending over in front of me would trigger the same response. (giggle)
How's your raw veggie intake? Maybe add some flax meal to one of your meals would help.
I hate it when I WI and with in an hour or 2 I experience a nice ummm "release".
An empty colon is a happy colon.
love those buns of steel woman! Praying for your quick release :)
Sounds like you need to include more flax seed and a fiber one bar or two!
Woo hoo, rock-hard butt! Congrats!
Post a Comment