Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday is for Kindness

Do something out of kindness today, just because.

I dont' have much to report up in here this morning. Went out for dinner last night and overdosed on fried chicken. I know that ain't in WW's handbook. I planned for it by eating sparingly over the course of the day. I really get it about the planning. I don't feel so stupid-mental these days about eating right; I actual feel smart-mental! I'm trying to eat intuititively and definitely eating more "filling foods" from the WW lists.

My need: drink more water. I believe that is my problem with my system moving as it should.
I just have to be more aware of it and do it. (Aye-aye, Captain!)

Did my 30 mintues w/Leslie this morning. I haven't done elliptical since Monday, so tonight is definitely a night for that plus some more Leslie. Gotta work off that chicken. I almost could have walked the dogs outside this morning - it's a balmy 18* which feels much warmer than that. Can't wait for those days.

Make it a great day people. I will.

8 comments:

Ron said...

Keep drinking that water!!! glad you planned for and enjoyed the chicken

Rupal said...

Its great to have the discipline to plan meals. I definitely splurge more when I don't plan...I'll be kind to myself and do that...at least tonight and tomorrow anyway :)

new*me said...

LOVE fried chicken.......could easily overdose on it too :)

I had 4 of my sister's kiddos over for 3 hrs......out of kindness for my preggo sis ;)

Anonymous said...

Im in.
for the water and for the kindness.
needed a reminder on the former.
I like to think not on the latter.

Donnalouise said...

Hummm...I'll have to do something randonly nice - hopefully the situtation will present itself. As for the WW filling foods list - I'm trying harder also. I'm still working at getting back into the swing of things.

Mary - A Merry Life said...

Hehe. An overdose on chicken sounds so delicious.

Keep trying to drink more water. It will definitely help.

SL said...

I like the kindness idea/reminder!

Anonymous said...

Everyone is saying how great it was, basically that you ate fried chicken. I just can't bring myself to go along with that; I feel like it's not really a loving thing to say to someone whose success you are rooting for. I am on a sort of mini-binge cycle right now myself. I know what it feels like to be trying to stay on a program and lose weight when it's so freezing cold outside. I feel like some sort of primal urge to eat more and put on a layer of fat warmth is overtaking me as I sit here,feeling a little chilled even in a heated house. You had that great loss last week. I feel like it's more loving to say NO FRIED CHICKEN or any FRIED food for that matter. Even if you don't eat enough of it calorie-wise to gain weight, fried food is bad for us. Bad for our hearts, the hearts we need to love the people we care about.