Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday Check in

Good Sunday morning, friends.

I think my butt is becoming attached to the desk chair...or there is velcro down there...I can't seem to tear myself away from reading blogs. I want to get a lot down here today starting with a Jillian kickbox workout like I did last Sunday morning. It's a butt kicker, but I feel accomplished when I get through it. She kinda sucks as a video leader. I can tell she's not terribly comfortable, cuz she acts like a big dork. But I love to hate Jillian, so I deal.


I also need to get this place cleaned up; as in - put stuff away. I have lots of clean clothes in baskets. Note to self - why don't you get rid of the things you don't wear??? IDK why. We call it "pack-rat-itus" here at the Fatdon'twrinkle family. It's another facet to my mental mess. One thing at a time, people, please!


I have had breakfast:







That's toasted herb focaccia bread (3 oz) spread with Light Swiss Laughing Cow and a whole can of apricot halves. (I went back for 2nds cuz it was so go, but you got the total total. I didn't want oatmeal, nor did I feel like making an omelet. This was divine and different from the same old same old. And I logged my points at WW as well as tabbing them on Daily Plate. I find that it's helping my mental food stability to know how many calories I'm consuming. I know there is a point/Kcal correlation, but it's math, and I'm allergic to math. I spent so much time learning about calories, that calories means more to me than points right now. I'm still learning.

Cleaning my nest is the theme of January. I totally get that how we keep our homes is a representation of our lives. Based on that - things are in a fur-lined shambles around here. So i did get a jump on the cleaning this morning:

I assisted Guy with some toothbrushing. He's a funny little man, and he loves to sit on the desk while I'm "working". I teased him with a toothbrush leftover from some cleaning project. He was actually stalking the strings on my sweatshirt, but I had him at toothbrush.

The level of cleaning I need to do here will count as a workout. ICK! I'm off to do that Jillian thang. Gotta go retrieve my Hugh later on.

Make it a great Sunday!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your kitty!

Rebecca said...

Seems we are all addicted to reading blogs these days! They are just so good! :) Keep enjoying the fun!

new*me said...

I count my cleaning as a workout too :) It can get pretty crazy intense around here!

I LOVE the toothbrushing kitty. You have such a fun house! Your son and kitty are lucky to have such a cool mom!

I too, have got bitten by the blog bug again after being MIA during the holidays.

Ron said...

I enjoy blog reading too.. its more fun than cleaning anything!!!
Hope you enjoyed your day!

Brightcetera said...

Linda, you make me laugh so hard!
YOu're such a neat person. I'd love to be your friend IRL!

I'm with you on the weekend romeo bit. in out no dirty laundry to wash. nice.
Boy, the cleaning house thing is so true. mine's not representing.
Your cat is Hi-larious! What a character! lol
I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the blogs I want to read. I could sit here all day!
There's so many amazing people out here, eh?
I lost a follower today. Was it the sex talk? :)
Say hi to Hugh!

Brightcetera said...

BTW, I love your breakfast. You had me at Laughing Cow

Hanlie said...

I'm a cat person and yours is just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

how was the jillian thang?
Im with Annette in the coolFUN mom notion as well. and, while hugh may not see it today (do they ever when theyre young?) he will as he gets older.

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE laughing cow!! Hope you had a great rest of your Sunday :-)

CJ said...

Your cat is so cute. Seems like I am running in to more and more people who hate housework as much as I do! ICK is right! I would honestly rather workout and well that's saying alot!

Keep up the great work!