

Am I not cute as a button? Since I"m all coiffed and looking so fine, certainly it's appropriate for me to clean. So I tackled my own room - a necessary evil. I chased down and killed some major dust-bunny action. No catch and release program here - those bunnies went dowwwwwn. I also clean half of the closet. There is a wood floor in there and a door to the crawl space!! Who knew? (I knew; I just haven't seen them for months...or years.) I threw away a giant garbage bag full of clothes and other junk just not worth keeping. The cats live in the closet, so I left them in peace when I was done with half. I'll get to the other half one of these days. My floors are clean up there, and I can see the picture on the TV much more clearly. Huh.
After surfing the net and watching some MTV and Paranormal State, I decided I'd better do some more fitness. So I geared up and got on the elliptical. I almost quit at 10 minute, and again at 20, but I endured and did a full 30. Then I got supper going - sloppy joes for Hugh - and did mile 4 of the Leslie Sansone DVD - she brings in a whole band of cackling walkers for that one. After that 15-minute mile I headed for the kitchen to continue with sloppy joe fixing. Once done, i went back and did the 5th mile with Leslie - she's all alone again for that one.
Let's add up the fitness: 45+30+30=105 minutes of cardio today. I'm done for the day now. Tomorrow I get to do Jillian's kickbox as well as some elliptical as well as some Leslie Sansone.
Foodwise: ~~shrug~~ not exactly great, but I haven't sunk my own battle ship either. Let's just say that I do NOT want a fraction of a pound as my weightloss this coming week, so I'm trying really hard to get in lots and lots of fiber - lots...I bought some faux metamucil that's berry flavored. I have to say I like it. With the fruit and bran I've been eating, I don't' think I have to worry too much about being "overloaded" on weigh-in day.
PS - I love dates. Who knew? I thought they'd be nasty. On the contrary, they are like candy. I've been snacking on those today. Sugary, yes. But soooo good. I guess I'd better look up the health bennies of those bad boys right now.
PPS - got pics ready for my last 3 feline unit introductions. See me Sunday.
Have a great evening or morning or whatever applies to your reading of this. it's been a good day up in here.

13 comments:
Cute hairstyle! You are looking GREAT, Linda!!!
Love the new hair! I like how the sides are sort of angled toward your cheekbones. Great cut!
Love the hair! I have that same cat blanket.
I'll be working on my closet tomorrow. (deep sigh)
I know that I'll feel great once it's done. WTG!
Congrats on the great workouts! The new "do" looks nice.
Whew, Linda, you always leave me breathless. I'm especially impressed with you doing all 5 miles of that workout--I did 3 the other day, and 2 1/2 today. I like it pretty well too. I really like that I am walking on level ground and not constantly up and down like outdoors. Nice for a change.
Glad you like dates. They are supposed to be one of the world's most nutritious foods, but they are pretty 'costly' points-wise. If you want a real treat, take the pit out, and replace it with a walnut-half. My new fave.
Your hair looks great, and you look so fit! Can hardly wait to see the cats. I actually watched a dvd on show cats that I rented from netflix today. Fun.
Sounds like you had a very productive day - Saturdays are good for that!! :)
Good for you for keeping going once you started on the elliptical. I do that too...want to quit on whole numbers - 10,20, 30! :D
you ARE as cute as a button. which all makes me think that BLOGHER is in my future AND perhaps I shall drag you to a chicago sahhh-looon with me and get your .02 on cutting my hair off (or streaking it purple. either way.)
cute as a button for sure! I colored my hair this weekend. I'm letting it grow till April and then I'm trying a new style.......so excited!
You are one busy lady. I have to say......pizza can really be healthy if prepared that way....whole wheat crust, lots of veggies, sauce, and lighter on the cheese. I enjoy it with my family and don't feel guilty. Of course I make a kid friendly one with cheese only ;)
Love the coiff!
Wow, 105 minutes of cardio! That's something... I'm not there yet! I'm totally impressed.
Can't wait to see the kitty pics later today.
Nice haircut, and congrats on all that cardio. I'm with you on wanting NON-fractional losses . . . but the scale delivered me 0.5 this week - here's hoping you see better!
I love your new haircut!
And I love Paranormal State, I have the biggest crush on Ryan :)
The "before" was cute, too.
I'm so loving your new haircut. Looking good mama.
Post a Comment