What it is ain't exactly clear.
There's a man with some gum over there
Tellin' me
"Get yer butt out 'dat chair."
Mwahahaha. It'll be stuck in your head for a little while.
What's happenin'?
1. I got two compliments this week from people at work telling me they can tell I'm losing weight. (In yer face, scale!) One gal is a foody who just doesn't want to fight the fat; the other is a newish mom who is trying to get off baby weight. It felt good to be acknowledged.
2. At staff meeting someone passed around a bag full of candy cane and Xmas chocolate. I passed the bag w/out taking. The guy next to me passed it back because he thought it missed me. I turned it down again!
3. I've been able to get back to my twice a day workout. Yesterday I did 50 minutes of walking and 10 minutes of Wii Fit hula hoop - that thing kicks my butt. I love it. I've been working on my balance, too, and I can tell the difference with my posture.
4. Hugh at canned green beans. I saw it w/my own eyes.
5. I've figure out this WW thing. CLICK! The last two days I've been under my points. Dinner is 4-5 ounces of lean protein with a bag of steamer veggies, mushrooms, and onions. that's a ton of food for so few points. DUH!
Gotta go. Leslie Sanson is waiting for me.
Make it a great day.
An Expensive Egg
1 day ago

4 comments:
You know I think Leslie Sansone is one of the best things that has happened to me during the fitness part of my journey.........I have really stuck with the workouts because she makes it so much fun!
Thats not a great day - thats an awesome day!! GRATZ!
good gosh you make me laugh, woman.
I wish you lived next door as Id come over now in my rumpled bed clothes and demand coffee and a chat.
The green beans. How? Actually, thanks for the earworm,the one I had before was driving me crazy!
Post a Comment