Well, I feel like I am idling my engines these last few days. This stupid headache thing is still bothering me. I suspect some kind of errant virus has attacked and the remnants of my flu shot are doing their darndest to win the war. Unfortunate that the battle front seems to be my forehead. Urgh. I'm a little dizzy here and there, more so than usual, I might add. I am not happy.
I managed to not set my alarm last night; or I woke up and turned it off this morning sans the part about getting up. Oops. I woke up at 5:45 which meant my walking time was shot in the buttocks. I have a meeting tonight - again - so I get nuthin'. I don't get a walk or to see the start of Survivor or to watch Ugly Betty. Dang it. I can see Betty on-line, but it isn't the same.
I am trying to stay on track with my food - still not getting enough water. I wish I liked water more. I bought some of those single mix-in thingys but forget about them. Derrrrrr - how do I manage?
Terribly sorry my posts have been so mundane of late. There just isn't much to tell. Snow could be on the way, but it is February and this is Wisconsin. What was I expecting? ~~shrug~~
If we don't have snow in the morning, I'll dog walk. If we do, I'll indoor walk. If the people at the bike trail meeting don't talk and talk and talk and talk and talk about the same old stuff over and over and over and over - you get the point, maybe I can do a little sansone when I get home. I might sleep better...
TTFN, people. I'm out.
Make it a great evening.
An Expensive Egg
1 day ago

4 comments:
not sure what it says about my life that I dont find your posts mundane.
and dare I say 'take a night off' and just chill and watch tv? youve been working your I MEAN ellipticalling your arse off and a break might be nice----as long as you can take the break, watch the shows and not snacksnack through as I so often get derailed into doing.
Miz
Sounds like your just a bit under the weather... get better soon!
It's February in Wisconsin here too.
;)
B.L.A.H.
Mundane posts are imperceptible to me!
snow is in the forecast for tonight here.........darn it!! Looks like we have winter back this coming week all week. I loved my warmer walks. I love my dvds but being outside and absorbing some sun and fresh air beats it all :)
Spring, spring........where are you?
Post a Comment