I'm still planning on NOT weighing tomorrow night, but I will go to the meeting. I definitely feel better.
The wedding Saturday was nice. I have been trying to add pictures, but that application is apparently not working this morning.
I didn't get exercise in on Saturday, but yesterday I did. I went for an early morning walk with the dogs. Later on Hugh and I went out on the bike trail to take some winter pictures for a project. In the late afternoon we went out on the bike trail again, in the opposite direction, with the dogs to take more pictures. So I got in almost 2 hours walking. I walked the dogs this morning, and dang it's cold out there. 6*, but the ground is solid and sidewalks shovelled, so I took advantage.
Gonna sign off for the day. I will try loading pictures this evening. Perhaps it'll be working by then.
later!
An Expensive Egg
1 day ago

6 comments:
Glad you got the nice walks in!!
Nice site here. Good luck to you all. I am starting my weightloss adventure today.
Looking forward to seeing the pictures. Way to go on the exercise.
It is so sunny today here. I assume it's the same up by you..?
Enjoy it!
hope you have a great day off!!
enjoy your vacation from the scale!
Post a Comment