
That's Fat-i-gue like Montague in Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet.
Friends, I am just plain tired. This has been a long mentally-draining week. I'm here to tell you that mental tired for me is far more deep-running than body tired. Blah! I'm sure some of my tired is from not exercising yesterday - I KNOW! I said I was going to get up from here and go do my walk, but I didn't. I didn't do any last night, this morning, nor am I going to do it now. When I am this mentally tired, I become physically tired and emotionally tired. I'm kind of a wreck without the falling to bits and pieces components.
Just for today let's call this 'listening to my body." My whole being is saying, "Stop right there! I gotta know right now; before we go any further do you love me? Do you love me?Will you love me forever?Do you need me?Will you never leave me?Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life? Will you take me away??? *cue the Calgon* (Thank you, Meatloaf!)
Seriously, though, I just don't have it in me today. That's okay, and I'm okay with it. I checked the scale and it has moved down, so I'm still good. Eating is in check. (Huge huge huge victory for me.) I need to drink a lot more water, because I've been slacking. I WILL get on that. I am going to have a nice healthy din-din and then sit and relax. No cleaning, no surfing up in here. Just chillin' like a villain.
Tomorrow morning I will get up and get it going on. The dogs still need walking, and I think tomorrow a.m. is supposed to be good. We'll go if we aren't getting rain - it could happen, now that i think of it. I haven't been on the Wii Fit in a couple of weeks - ahhh, there's a plan. It's a date then.
I hope this finds all of you doing what you need to do to become healthier mentally and physically today. and tomorrow. and the day after that.
I am.
Friends, I am just plain tired. This has been a long mentally-draining week. I'm here to tell you that mental tired for me is far more deep-running than body tired. Blah! I'm sure some of my tired is from not exercising yesterday - I KNOW! I said I was going to get up from here and go do my walk, but I didn't. I didn't do any last night, this morning, nor am I going to do it now. When I am this mentally tired, I become physically tired and emotionally tired. I'm kind of a wreck without the falling to bits and pieces components.
Just for today let's call this 'listening to my body." My whole being is saying, "Stop right there! I gotta know right now; before we go any further do you love me? Do you love me?Will you love me forever?Do you need me?Will you never leave me?Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life? Will you take me away??? *cue the Calgon* (Thank you, Meatloaf!)
Seriously, though, I just don't have it in me today. That's okay, and I'm okay with it. I checked the scale and it has moved down, so I'm still good. Eating is in check. (Huge huge huge victory for me.) I need to drink a lot more water, because I've been slacking. I WILL get on that. I am going to have a nice healthy din-din and then sit and relax. No cleaning, no surfing up in here. Just chillin' like a villain.
Tomorrow morning I will get up and get it going on. The dogs still need walking, and I think tomorrow a.m. is supposed to be good. We'll go if we aren't getting rain - it could happen, now that i think of it. I haven't been on the Wii Fit in a couple of weeks - ahhh, there's a plan. It's a date then.
I hope this finds all of you doing what you need to do to become healthier mentally and physically today. and tomorrow. and the day after that.
I am.

8 comments:
Sorry you had a draining week BUT I'm glad to hear you are listening to your body and taking it easy. RELAX my friend! Tomorrow is a new day.
Hope you have a great weekend. And congrats on eating well.
To eat, or not to eat: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the fats and sugars of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of carbs, and by opposing end them.
To diet: to eat; No more;
and buy a treat, to say we end the heart-ache and the thousand natural sugar-shocks that flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation, Devoutly to be wish'd.
sorry....I just couldnt help myself it was too good to pass up! :D Enjoy your rest!
When the well is empty, we need to fill the well, not try and squeeze a few more drops out of it. So, put your feet up and have a good, guilt-free relax! That, more than anything, will bring you back on your feet again.
I was singing away with your Meatloaf paragraph... He's one of my all time favorites!
I hope you did NOTHING last night.
that hugh took care of himself and you could loll about and RELAX.
I felt like that last night. I hit the bed at 8 when the kiddos did and I feel so much better today.
Hope you get rested up and re-energized over the weekend. Good job on the eating :)
Hope you have gotten some good rest by now!
I'm a better now.
I completely understand. As long as you feel it's ok to take alittle time to just vegg, then it IS ok. Your attitude is fantastic. Good goin! Vee at www.veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com
Post a Comment