Monday, February 16, 2009

My weekend in pictures...at last.











That Hugh and I. Whoootwhooot.










My fam: Cousins Lori and Mike; Aunt Barb;
Cousins Autum and Rian, Kevin (sig of Barb)
Mike and Lori are 1/2 sibling of Rian and Autum who belong to Barb and my uncle Roger, who is deceased.






My younger brother, Tracy.









Here is Hugh looking all snazzy for the wedding
Saturday.
















Caleb and Autum greeted guests to usher us to the reception. Kinda neat.


So that was Saturday. I was in charge of driving. Both my mom and brother were...impressed...and perhaps amazed at the speed with which I am inclined to drive. I am safe. I like to make good time. What can I say.

Sunday Hugh and I did the bike trail thing. We walked a lot, and it was ch-ch-ch-chilly!

This is Kailey-doggy. K9-unit #1. She LOVES walking.

This is Hugh, of course, and his buddy Murphy. Murphy is a little over a year old. All energy.






This is the Baraboo River. It was about 9:30 in the morning. COLD!

This is the Baraboo River to the west of town just off the bike trail. It was about 4:30. Shortly after this we heard the coyote yelping at us from the rocks. I ran - not very fast - but I ran and ran and ran to get the hades out of there. The dogs weren't even phased, but Hugh and I were freaked OUT!

We've been attacked by killer cows on that end of the bike trail. We don't mess around when nature calls. And I aint' kiddin'!

I went out this evening and did a 40 minute walk - that's 70 minutes today! yaay.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous, LInda! That jacket is just the right color of red for you, and a very flattering shape! Hugh is a doll.

Ooooh, those darn coyotes. They are so bold too. They scare me when they just look at me when I yell at them!

Ron said...

Nice pictures and congrats on getting the nice walks in!

Tamzin said...

that looks like you had so much fun!! :D

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!
thanks so much for sharing the pics, Linda, & a glimpse into your life visually.

(**waves like a maniac**)

Shelley said...

You look wonderful - and Hugh is so cute (don't tell him I said "cute" - say I said "manly").

One thing - SNOW? You went outside in that snow?? For a walk??? Willingly???? Damn, you are a strong woman, Linda!

Hanlie said...

You looked stunning! I love your outfit!

Thanks for sharing the pictures... Stay warm! We're sweltering over here...

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! So neat to see what you see on your walks.

LOL@the coyote. As I was driving into the subdivision the other evening, I saw a fox. Freaky to know it's that close to home yikes!

Conny said...

Woohoo! You rock. Great pics. Thanks for sharing them.