It's early Friday morning, and I can't believe how quickly the week went by.
Had Bob from Atlanta over for dinner last night. He's here visiting family and made time for me. We've been friends for 25 years - he doesnt' seem that old. We had Caesar salad, meatball soup, and hamburgers. I also made an angel food cake - 1 mix, 1 20 oz can pineapple, beat. 9x13 pan at 350 for 20 minutes or so...YUM! He brought white wine and that was nice as well.
I did get up yesterday morning and do the elliptical. I am amazed at how quickly the time goes when I listen to music while conquering the beast. I'm not a fan of being plugged in. Some people are plugged in all the time - it's just too much interference with my thoughts, so I don't do it, but I will keep doing it for elliptical time. My other exercise yesterday involved speed-cleaning the house and making multiple trips up and down the stairs from 2nd floor to basement.
I am totally feeling better now that I am eating right and getting some exercise in. Yay! I have better control.
Gotta keep it short today.
Make it a great one.
linda
An Expensive Egg
1 day ago

6 comments:
Friday did com exceedingly fast this week!
I'm glad to hear you're turning things right around. Have a great day!
Glad your back in control, Music does seem to speed up the clock during exercise!
The week did fly by!
I love silence, but when I'm working out or cleaning my house I need music to keep me going... I set my MP3 player to "random" and adjust my pace to the various songs. I don't think I could work out in silence!
Have a wonderful weekend!
I need music when I walk ;)
Sounds like you had a great time with your friend! The cake recipe sounds yummy!
perhaps I should revisit the music thing.
I can never seen to find the playlist which will motivate have a great weekend!
OK, I have to know who Bob in Atlanta is because we met a guy in Jamaica who was there to play piano at the resort and he went by Bob in Atlanta. How funny would that be? LOL
As for the Elliptical, I never thought I would say it but it's my favorite thing to do. Listening to my ipod though really helps me get through it really well.
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment