Friday, August 1, 2008

Just a survey from Annette for now...Get to know me

I'll post again later today, but I liked this survey from Annette's blog "Annette's Awakening"

What time did you get up this morning? about 7:00 to put the dogs out
Diamonds or pearl ? diamonds
What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Indiana Jones, the new one

What is your favorite TV show? Next Food Network Star, Top Chef, Biggest Loser, Ghost Hunters...I have lots of don't-miss shows
What do you usually have for breakfast? I don't like eating breaky. Bagel w/pb or cr. cheese
What is your middle name? Marie
What food do you dislike? dumplings
What is your favorite CD at the moment? not much of a music fan
What kind of car do you drive? 2006 Ford Focus - economy all the way
Favorite sandwich? Subway roast beef
What characteristic do you despise? Passive aggressiveness and adults who still behave like they are in middle school
Favorite item of clothing? I love hooded sweatshirts
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Italy
Where would you retire to? I would live all winter in New Orleans and come back to Wisconsin for the spring summer and fall
What was your most recent memorable birthday? I fly solo on my b-day.
Furthest place you are sending this? Wherever people in Blog-land live
Person you expect to send it back first? I don't want it back. :D
When is your birthday? June 19
Morning person or a night person? I am sooo a morning person.
What is your shoe size? 9.5 - 10
Pets? Kailey, a lab/dalmation cross, age 9; Murphy a rat terrier/border collie, age 8 mos; Twink, a siamese tabby cross, age 11, Stella, black tabby, age 10; Fuzzy, orange long hair tabby, age 7; Scott, white and orange Himalayan/tabby cross; Jeri and George, gray tabby cats, Mr. Whiskers, black cat, age 3. And enough pet hair to line whatever ya got
Any exciting news you’d like to share with us? Nah.
What did you want to be when you were little? a hair dresser
How are you today? Tired, PMS crankyWhat is your favorite flower? I love pink roses
What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to seeing? June 14 2009 cuz school will be out

What are you listening to right now? My son playing a WWE wrestling game on the gamecube - he's in an ugly mood
What was the last thing you ate? nutty bar - last day of irresponsible eating
Do you wish on stars? Ohhh, sometimes
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? purple
How is the weather right now? hot and humid
Last person you spoke to on the phone? Some lady from Fema
Favorite soft drink? Diet coke or lemonadeFavorite restaurant? The Outback
Favorite color? green, purple - it's a tie
What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies
Summer or winter? early summer
Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate every time
Coffee or tea? Coffee
Do you want your friends to email you back? No
When was the last time you cried? 2 nights ago when my niece confessed her drug relapse

What is under your bed? pet hair and stray shoes
What did you do last night? Went fishing with my son and visited my brother
What are you afraid of? Like everything - rejection and never getting this weight off
Salty or sweet? sweet
How many keys on your key ring? 1
How many years at your current job? going on 8
Favorite day of the week? Wednesday
Do you make friends easily? No
How many people will you send this to? No one - just folks in blogger land
How many will respond? Doesn't matter. Just doing it so readers can get to know me better.

3 comments:

carla said...

I love these for the insights on the bloggers.
never seem to finish em myself :)

send me your mailing address...the dogtag came and I LOVE IT.

Miz.

new*me said...

thank you ;) I feel like I know you a lot better now!

Jenn said...

That's cool, I may have to do one of these.
Thanks.