I made these Baked Oatmeal Snack Bars this afternoon and they are fabu. I guessed at amounts while doing so, but I added brown sugar, natural peanut butter, chocolate chips, honey, and bits of chopped pitted prunes, which happen to look like chocolate chips.
They are YUMMY! I was very skeptical, I gotta tell ya. Bhut YUM YUM and YUM again.
Oh and by the way - I love this blogging thing. I get so excited about reading other people's stories and finding new links to new stories at every turn. I am in such awesome company out here. It rocks!
An Expensive Egg
1 day ago

3 comments:
Those sound yummy!
And I'm glad you're enjoying blogging, 'cause I'm enjoying reading!
Oh my goodness those bars sound and look really good. I might have to try those out sometime. I also loved the blog that they are on so I subscribed to it. I'm getting into this blogging thing and I enjoy it too.
Angie
Losing It and Loving It
Glad you're loving the blogging. It's a great resource and a great community of friends. =)
Post a Comment