Saturday, August 23, 2008

Where did they go?

Ummm, I last blogged on Wednesday. It is now Saturday. Where did the days in between go? I strongly dislike that the time goes so fast.

Going back - Thursday I had to go to school for computer training. That was okay because the most irritating people were not there. I didn't get in my 10000 steps of walking because we sat all day and while Hugh practiced football it rained. I was torn between going to the gym and doing the deed and sitting there with a book in hand because if there'd been an electrical storm - practice over...So I sat and read. I enjoyed it, too.

Friday - we went fishing in the early morning on the boat. Caught nothing but a few laughs with my brother. At mid-day we went back to town to help at a dinner that followed a funeral. I didn't know the people at all, but I work sometimes with the legion. Hugh jumped in and helped. It was weird and cool that he volunteered so willingly to do a little community service. I'm pretty proud of that. Sometimes when those little "apples fall from the tree" to reveal his nature I'm embarassed. Not this time! I love doing service work and want him to learn the value of it. After that I did nothing for the rest of the day.

I am tired tired tired. I slept last night, I think. Either my thyroid meds are messed up or I need more pressure on my CPAP. I don't know. On the other hand, it could be PMS. Sometiems I get really tired, sometimes I get really crabby, sometimes both. I also have a little headache which could be related to the PMS. On the other hand, it could be allergies or lack of caffeine.

Today we go to Prairie du Chien to see my niece at the rehab center. She sounded good on the phone last night. I need to take her a few things.

I haven't been to the gym since Wednesday. I will go after we get back from our visit. I will be tired, but I HAVE to do the workout since I'm committed to strength 3 times a week. I also need to eat a little better. Bottom line is that I need to get off my butt and do it. AND I need to get off my butt and get in 10000 steps tomorrow.

Okay. That's it. Have a good day, readers.

FAT DON"T Wrinkle

No comments: