And I still have all my pounds...and PMS...and gas...and I'm tired. It's the eating like an idiot that is doing it to me. I totally totally get that. This weekend I am going to practice eating like a thin, rational human woman. I am going to cook as well. I want to have good foods to take to school with me on Tuesday so I don't go scrounging around for whatever anyone has available.
To the positive:
I did my circuit strength training tonight. Moved up to 215 on the leg press. I can do 20 pound dumbells for a bunch of my chest exercises and i started out at 10 - I'm proud of that! I love me some strength.
I drank over 8 glasses of water today. Bought a new 64 oz bottle and hope to fill and drink 2x's per day.
I went over my calorie limit but only by about 300 cals. I know - over is over, but it's better than last night's Taco Hell excursion. Trust that!
So, tomorrow I start again to stay in pounds. I'm sure when PMS and Aunt Flo depart I will feel much better. I'm super tired. At least no headache this time.
Boring - I know. But that's my life!
Linda
An Expensive Egg
1 day ago

3 comments:
Hi, Linda! I'm really glad you joined the Christmas Challenge. I'm looking forward to seeing how much weight we all lose!
:)
That's good Linda. That's also one of the key components of successful weight losers--the;y don't give up because they blew it--they just start right in again, eating what and how they have learned is best. I like to think like that too--what would a thin person eat/do?
Hey,
I've found your blog and I would like to find out how was the challenge?
http://www.thefitweek.com/blog
Post a Comment