Here's to the start of a new month, a great week, and a pretty good day!
Since it's the day for compliments, I will pay homage to the blogs I enjoy reading:
Annette's Awakening: love your voice and how you clearly adore your family. Your guest post really did enlighten me to what/how to eat for success.
Mifzit: glad I found you and the Bumbling Band. Your readers are so diverse that there is always something to learn. I love your humor and yours is the first blog I open daily.
Escape from Obesity: I admire your honesty. I feel your pain. You hold me up without knowing me because you survive your setbacks with fresh energy and determination. Your journey is my journey. You are helping me grow.
Half of Me: you give me hope. And your real approach to situations is clever and witty.
That's it for now. If I missed your blog, never fear. I visit lots of them and there are many Mondays to come.
What about me??? I need some positive self-talk here:
Your hair looks pretty good this morning. You did a good thing when you went back to bed today after letting the dogs out. You ate a smart breakfast. You are having a good day.
I have a ton to do before bed tonight. Frankly, I don't want to go back to work - still! LOL But the bills need paying, so I shall go and do my very best to educate and learn. Tomorrow!
More coming later.
linda
An Expensive Egg
1 day ago

3 comments:
My compliment to you:
You are a very talented writer who expresses her journey well. I am glad to know you, even if it's just through a blog. You inspire me.
I sent you a friend invite on MFP!
Jenn
Thank you Linda! I have to second what Jenn said and add that your are an incredibly devoted mommy to your son.
The last few days I noticed that when I click on your name when you leave me a comment it tells me I can't have access to your blog. Lyn mentioned that she couldn't find your blog today when you told her you mentioned her blog on your blog. You may have to check your permissions? The link isn't going through. I got here by typing in your address.
and DONT THINK IM NOT HONORED.
I so am.
Post a Comment