I made it to the doc's today, and sure it's that plantar fasciitis. I went to Walgreens for some arch supports, so we'll see how that goes.
After meeting Hugh with his football equipment, I went to the gym. I did my circuit training and then 25 minutes on the bike. The lady who referred me to SNAP was there. Haven't seen her in ages. I told her I love the bike, and she was stunned. In her mind that bike is HARD. That gave me a boost! I love the bike!!
I got my third sign today which is enough for me to really get to Weight Watchers tomorrow. My ex-boyfriend's mom is a member. She has lost almost 40 since June 11. Well, if she can do it, so can I. She even offered to go to meetings with me.
Funny thing - I am on a budget plan for my natural gas. It is time to reassess, and my monthy payment is going down. The difference is what it will cost me to do WW for the month. SO, I guess I can't use budget as a reason not to join.
I'm nervous. I have to face real people instead of all you on-line souls. It's scarier to have them looking right at me. I'm not thrilled about a stranger weighing me. But I guess I got that at the doctor office today. I'll be fine. I can do anything I put my mind to doing. Boohyah!
Here's a food plug: Morning Star Farms Veggie Burders, Southwestern. I had one for breakfast on a whole grain bagel. I microwaved it, and it was excellent. I also have the ginger teriyaki. I will try those later in the week. I would buy the Southwestern again.
It was a pretty good day.
I'm out!
An Expensive Egg
1 day ago

1 comment:
(Plug: I adore the sausage patties too)
Struggle: to say what I feel which IS encouraging and not come off as too Suzie Sunshine.
Honestly? Were you here in front of me I'd say I SO GET WHAT YOU'RE SAYING ABOUT R.L. VERSUS BLOGFRIENDS, but ww is a supportive environment of people there who allallall have similar goals & 100% understand your struggle.
I'm proud of you for putting youself out there and going
And
Should you park outside and rethink going in-----call me.
That's what I'd say we're you in front of me.
M.
Post a Comment