Short - cuz I'm short on time.
Food definitely better this week. No buffets. Minimal fast food. We went to Subway once and I had a veggie sub. Then we split a hamburger meal the other day. It was so much better and so much less stressful of a week because I didn't put myself into compromising food situations.
I also did regular fitness. I walked 5/7 days with the dogs. Went to the gym 3x's for strength as directed.
I went over on my WW points a few times but barely made a dent in the Flex points, so I'm not terribley worried. I just hope I see a loss.
It sure was cold out this morning. The dogs loved it. The scents must be better when everything is cold cold cold. We saw deer and rabbit tracks which was cool.
I made a spaghetti squash last night. It must be an acquired taste. I cooked it in the oven, cut it open scooped out seeds, scraped "meat" into pan with onions, mushrooms and peppers. And cooked. And cooked.X3. I added a can of tomatoes. And cooked. Added garlic and cooked. It got late so I had to eat. It wasn't great until I sprinkled some cheese on it. Not a ton of cheese, but enough to cover and melt. Now, that was good! Maybe it just needed some fat to wake it up? IDK.
Gotta go. Can't be late. Will post a weigh in this evening.
TTFN
Make it a great day.
An Expensive Egg
1 day ago

3 comments:
I havent acquired it yet either.
Im just sayin'
Good luck with the post...spaghetti squash, I need to try that.
my mom made it a lot when we were kids and had a huge garden......I did not like it!
Good luck with weigh in Linda!
Post a Comment