Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday - already? And we got first real snow - ugh

I think we got about 3" of snow today. A school 20 minutes from here cancelled school for today - Ummm, it's going to melt, silly. I'd take a 2-hour delay, yes I would. Not like I'd go back to bed or anything, but I'd like to put off going in so I can sit here, drink coffee, and read blogs.

We are supposed to have family therapy today. If it does snow more, I will have to cancel because the clinic is in the town 20 minutes from here where school is cancelled.

I should have put away all my patio furniture and such yesterday, but I didn't. Now I really have to hope for warm up so the snow melts and it can be put away. I kinda need some help of the grown-up variety. My niece is coming home this week...mwahahahahahaaaaa.

I walked the dogs this morning in the 3" of snow. It was really beautiful and slippery. The dogs loved walking in the snow. I think they can smell things more clearly with snow on the ground.

I'm not looking forward to going to WW tomorrow. I don't think I"ll have a loss. I was too out of my mind for two days to have had a loss. But that's life. Boot-straps in hand, I'm up and off for a short week of kids and learnin' and edumacatin'.

Make it a great day, people!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW 3 in. of snow? We got a dusting and light snow still coming down here in IL. I was supposed to mow the lawn one last time (to help mulch up the leaves) but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Oh Jamaica can't come fast enough LOL

Hope you have a great week!

carla said...

thats what I miss most about the snow. watching the dogs ADORE it (as I lamented the cr*ppy roads).

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Thanks for visiting my blog.

Don't worry about weigh-in, I'm sure you will do awesome, drink tons of water today! Good luck!