Saturday, November 22, 2008

The day keeps getting better - NOT!

I went to the gym and got a good workout in. And then I sort of inadvertently had it out with my trainer. She pissed me off. Royally!

I wonder if I don't have PMS - I cried. I yelled. I cussed. I cried and cried some more. Gonna start again if I don't get off her. LOL

Weird.

I'm not sure I feel better. But I did speak my mind.

Gee, now I'm going to have lunch with my ex-boyfriend's sister and mom. We all thought Jeff and I would get married - he dumped me by phone. That was two years ago. I'll post back in reflection on the day.

~~~takes big deep breath~~~~Thinks about just holding it.

Lets it out after all.

Later!

2 comments:

Donnalouise said...

You know what, trainers are probably very use to people going off on them. If you still want to work with and just talk to her, I bet she'll understand. As for the lunch, I'm interested in knowing how that turned out...

Anonymous said...

yepyepyep.
as a trainer I was totally screamed at/vented at all the time.

as a trainer I DIDNT CARE if I thought it was a hurdle my client needed to get over/they still worked out and left the session feeling significantly less frazzled.

(people would call all nervous to apologize and I ALWAYS told them NOT TO WORRY ABOUT IT)

how was lunch?