He says I did too good of a job of painting him up, because he scared himself. At the end of our journey, we stopped at the neighbor's across the street. They handed Hugh some candy and me a beer. Nice way to end the night. They also had this:
We are calling him "Guy". I want to force him on my mother with the promise that I will pay for neutering. I will also buy him litter, a potty box, food and starter toys. We are just going to show up there with him. If it doesn't work out, I will take him back. My dogs love him, and he isn't afraid of them. He was very, very dirty, so we gave him a bath and then snuggled him in towels until he was dry. He is now sparkling white and very soft. He slept with Hugh part of the night and me the rest. The other cats don't like him. I just can't do another cat.
This is a picture of my side yard. We waited until 5:00 to go out tricking and treating, but it was weird to be out in the daylight. Several places had nice yard decorations. I love this time of year!
Okay, friends, it's the start of a brand new day. I'm going to do the best I can to stay in-bounds. We bought stuff when shopping yesterday to make several WW recipes. I'm looking for stuffed pepper soup recipe. I've heard it's fabulous. I'm off to eat my oatmeal. Make it a great day.
Linda

3 comments:
sometimes you just gotta have fun!!!!!!!!!! Here's to a brand new day!
hugh is so cute, linda.
and YOU? it is a new day.
and Im with new*me Annette:
LIFE IS FOR LIVING.
you know where I am should you wanna brainstorm.
Miz.
You DID do a good job on Hugh! He looked great!
And the recipes (in your other post) sound really great too. Nachos, yum. Seriously.
Post a Comment