Friday, November 7, 2008

Ahhhh, Friday

Whew - can't believe how time flies. Geez.

Thursday was a food train wreck - again. I ate out. Twice. Duh! I get it.

Friday - good day so far. I will be for sure going to Chicagoland tomorrow. So I gots to clean and do laundry tonight and get it all taken care of. Gonna make some spring rolls from a WW book for supper in a bit. Then will clean, do laundry, send Hugh with his father when he gets here, watch Ghost Whisperer. I also need to do a walk. Hugh asked to go along. Seemed odd, but okay!

Saturday - get up, walk dogs, coffee, oatmeal for breakfast. Get to the gym and work my tail off off off. Home, shower, lunch. Hit the road. Check in. Call Angie. Dinner. Try to sleep.

Sunday - meet blogger people for real.

I can't say how thrilled I am. I feel like I'm meeting celebrities. Silly small-town me. I suppose this is "networking" because I would love to dump my teaching gig for something else. Maybe I can make a connection with someone who can inspire me to a new field w/in education. Nutrition? Health? Who knows!

I would love to just roam the net, but I have to find the cookbook so I can make dinner.

Have a beautiful weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So excited to meet up with you tomorrow. And yes, there are many opportunities for you to drop your teaching gig at some point and work from home. Fun stuff!

It does feel like we are going to meet celebrities LOL

I'm getting ready to head down to Chicago tonight with hubby to meet up with a few of the bloggers and their readers. We'll be out quite late tonight.

Drive safe!

new*me said...

soooooo exciting! Can't wait for details and pics!!!

Anonymous said...

bring your camera (she types having used her cr*ppy camera phone all weekend)!

cant wait!

Miz.

Diana Swallow said...

I hope you had a lot of fun! I'm so jealous you got to meet all of those wonderful bloggers!

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, it was so a pleasure to meet up with you today!! Best wishes!! :)