Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday - GetRDone

Whew!

It's been a good weekend. Sort of took today easy, in a "it's like that around here" way. Most people would not equate my day with taking it easy, but that's okay.

So far on WW:

Wednesday: Points used 37.5, 7 activity points earned, 1.5 used

Thursday: Points used 37.5, 3 activity points earned, 1.5 used

Friday: Points used 40, activity points earned, 8, 4.5 used

Saturday: Points used 37.5, activity points earned, 6, 1.5 used

Sunday: Points used 38.5, activity points earned 6, used 2.5

I'm a little frustrated with myself that I keep going over my points. However, I am still learning the ropes and learning how many points is in stuff. I"m also working with different recipes and seeing how they fit into the points program. My saving grace is that I exercise. I walked the dogs a solid brisk 30 mintues today, came home and ate dinner, went over again, so I did a Sansone video for 30 minutes and am sitting here sweating like a big dog. Thank GOD(desS) for those activity points.

I wore my walking shoes all day yesterday with the arch supports, and guess what....No pain in my feet today. Miracle? Maybe...maybe not. But not walking like I was walking on glass just out of bed made my morning.

Hugh has been exceptionally cooperative today. It's nice. Kinda weird, but nice. I keep doing this heavy sigh thing I usually do when I am aggravated with him. He keeps thinking he is the source of my aggravation. It's kinda funny. I now have to teach him that the deep breath, heavy sigh thing is just my way of venting some pent-up emotions without yelling or going otherwise nuts. It feels good to do that deep breath and get it all out.

OK - gotta go watch Desperate Housewives. I'm thinking as soon as I'm done experimenting I'll be able to stay under my points. Hope so - I need to get with the game.

TTFN and thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Lyn said...

I'm glad Hugh is doing better. Give him some big hugs :)

Anonymous said...

Im glad to hear it was a good weekend all around and that hugh is cooperating!

here's to a great week, L.