Hi folks.
I went to bed by 10:00 and slept until 7:00. That's awesome for me. Dogs didn't even bother me much when I got up to go pee; a rare morning, indeed. I walked the K-9 units but only a 20 minute package today. I'm sort of running behing - so what am I doing sitting here, right? I know.
I have to go pick up Mom to go to that bridal shower. I would rather do a hundred other things today. I will spare you the list, but some of them include napping, reading, cooking, cleaning and those categories can be broken down into the 100 sub-parts. Instead I get to go see people I haven't seen in years - a good thing. Play shower games - HATE! Eat God only knows what. This is my cousin's shower and her mom lost over 100 lb on her own doing Atkins (and her hair fell out) but she looks great now. Maybe there is hope of good food being served. I'm sure I'll have to stop and pee on the way there, so I'll get a diet tea to carry in. I just hope my mother behaves and doesn't get all self-righteous like she sometime do. I find myself pursing my lips like her sometimes and feel like smacking myself.
Anyway - I'm positive this will be fine. Right?
When we get back home, I am heading for the gym. I'm going to do my circuit and hit the bike and treadmill pretty hard today. I will go back tomorrow morning early and hit the treadmill and bike again. And Monday the circuit again. I think my membership is almost up and I need to use the heck out of it before it expires. I will certainly re-up, but I need my bang for my buck.
I bought a new outfit and accessories for this gig today. I'll have someone take a picture of me for all the world to see and post it on here. I got a quilted jacket that is super-cute from Kohls. I can't quite zip it, but that day is coming.
K
gotta fly.
Make it a great day.
Fat Don't Wrinkle!
An Expensive Egg
1 day ago

4 comments:
Very very funny comments about you and your mom's relationship, and finding yourself being a little too like her for comfort--believe me, I totally relate!
Have a good weekend. Isn't it fun to get cute new clothes?
refresh
refresh
where the picture? :)
Miz.
I KNOW! No picture yet. My relatives took pictures. Now I gotta wait for them to post. Sorry.
can't wait for the pic!!!!!!!! I love showers of any kind.......I'm such a girly girl!
Post a Comment