I want bigger numbers and I want them NOW! NOW NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW
now!
:(
On the other hand 1.7 lost is better than any kind of gain. So....
~~~~sigh~~~~
I'm over it. It's a new week!
TTFN
An Expensive Egg
1 day ago
My journey as an overweight, 40-something, single parent trying to get in shape, lose some weight, and keep everything else together all at the same time.
5 comments:
Rome wasn't built in a day, way to go lady. That's almost two pounds, and I bet a lot of people would be glad to report that. Nicely done.
Own it and be proud!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is big to me! You are doing great!
Hey you! I believe you have lost 6.7 or 7.4 pounds in the last 3 weeks! You should be thrilled! But I get what you're saying. I wanted to get those big numbers too. Like some of the other w.w. members. I always wondered what they were doing or eating to get those big losses. I never did get big numbers. But most days I didn't feel deprived or hungry, and that was a big deal to me.
1.7 is fantastic! I agree...OWN IT!
Post a Comment