Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's time....

5:30 p.m. Weigh in time. Aaaacck! My first one.

I forgot to mention that I get 36 points right now

Yesterday day I did 36.5 points, 9 activity points, used .5

I still haven't used the extra 35.

Yesterday I walked dogs 30 minutes, did 40 minutes strength, 25 minutes on the bike, and 15 on the treadmill.

Looking at my food log, I see that I should insert more resistance to the staff lounge. Every day we have donuts or cake. I always have to indulge. I always count it, but then I think of the stuff I really like that I could have had if I'd passed on the donuts. It's something to work on.

I shall file a full report upon my return home this evening per my weigh-in.

Make it a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, the staff lounge. It is a terrible problem. Especially at work, when you feel stressed, or even just that you 'deserve' a treat. When I started out I found a little abandoned breakroom in the hospital that had a microwave, and it was actually a very nice peaceful place to have lunch. Now, again,I find that I am having to avoid the breakroom.

Good luck tonight! Can hardly wait to hear how you did.

WWSuzi said...

You will have a great weigh in i'm sure!!
Yes i'm back to work thursday as a supervisor in a donut/coffe shop i just can't wait ;(