Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Quick WI

.6

No more
no less

Dang!

But I am going to be under my points for today - for the first time since starting.

If you have never tried making omelets by pouring your ingredients in a ziplock bag, sealing, then dropping into boiling water - you HAVE to. Minimal mess. Eggs perfect. I made my omelet with a little cheese, spinach, onions, eggs. It was the BEST! Fluffy, pretty. Delicioso!

Going to watch BL.

TTFN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok.
Ima Moron here.

that's .6 DOWN yes??

GREAT!!

and the omlet. never even heard of.

you are so friggin creative---I thank you and my inner core, my lazyselfwhohatescleaningup thanks you MORE.

new*me said...

cool egg idea ;) WOW!

Mel said...

Congratulations for getting a day of under points in! That always was a huge accomplishment for me. Just make sure you don't get to many less because I did do that once to see if it would help my loss and actually did the opposite I gained! I guess it told my body I was starving so my body started holding on tighter to the fat. No conducive for losing, for sure. Thank you so much for leaving such an encouraging comment for me. It was eye opening to hear you say that I have to finish my job to inspire you to finish yours. That was very encouraging. I am glad that people read about my weight loss journey and it inspires them too. Thanks for reminding me that people are watching and I need to do this for me and for everybody else too!! Hope you have a great week.