Hi kids. I was sitting here dinking around on facebook when all of a sudden my PC quit - it shut off in the middle of whatever i was doing. Wellllll, huh!
So I am on a loaner at this moment. it has many limitations, so I won't be able to post pictures for a while.
No news on the job front. A committee of citizens interested in finding ways for the school to save money long and short term met today at 1:00. Tomorrow our negotiators meet with the board negotiators, and then the bargaining begins. I want to be cautiously optimistic that things will go well and all involved will have their jobs. I am praying that we get some significant language items changed in our contract that will prevent this kind of BS from happening practically behind the backs of the people it effects.
It's rained for about 20 of the last 24 hours. We needed it.
Hugh and i saw Harry Potter HBP today. It was great but left so much hanging. Looking forward to the next one.
I think tomorrow we will clean the front porch, work on cleaning Hugh's room, and mow the lawn. Sounds thrilling, right? Summer is going so fast - we need to do what we can NOW.
Make it a great one, people. I'll be in touch.
An Expensive Egg
1 day ago

5 comments:
The quality and joy of my life went way up when I got a Mac...I've never looked back!
Best of luck to you with your machine!
Sorry to hear about your 'puter - mine died a couple of months ago and I had to get a new one...not what I wanted to spend money on, but I am too dependent on the dang thing!
Hope the job news continues to go well.
I just got a Mac 6 weeks ago and I have not taken it out of the box....I am so intimidated by it.
Sorry to hear about your PC... Sounds like you are making the most of your summer!!! Enjoy!
back from BlogHer.
Cant believe you crashed!
any better now?
Miz, who totally lost her entire harddrive onece and cried for days.
Post a Comment