Well, I blew the food gig completely at Outback. No excuses. It was really good, but I do not need to eat like that again...ICK. ICK.ICK.
I did walk the dogs yesterday morning. Then when I knew we'd be strapping on the proverbial feedbag I rode my bike. I probably rode 4 miles which was enough for me this time. My legs hurt now and so does my hiney....bike-butt is a special kind of ache, isn't it?
This morning I walked the dogs four miles round trip. My old Kailey-dog turns around and heads for home when she has had enough. She's funny like that.

I did quite a bit of stopping and starting on this walk to take pictures. My bike trail group (http://www.400statetrail.org/) has a website that was recently updated. The pictures are a little dated, so I'm trying to help us along by getting pics from my part of the trail. Some of my pictures have or will be used, I hope. I like taking pictures of the flowers and stuff:
This old oak is in the middle of a pasture


Baby swallows peeking out of their nest. The folks built the nest in the corner of a highway overpass, so the birds swoop out when people ride through the tunnel.
I think it's a wild rose. They are everywhere.I also saw an adult eagle and a "baby" eagle at the next. The baby is HUGE. Holy smokes! That's him on the perch.

I will run to town today because my trial contacts are in. Gonna see if I can stand them again. Will be eating light today so my system can recover from the feeding frenzy I went on last night. I really don't like feeling like crap and know it's self induced. But it was just my little brother and I and that was worth it.
Make it a great day, people. I will.

6 comments:
Hey Linda, Just so you know. I have been at this weight loss thing for over 4 years now, and the last time I ate at the Outback (a week ago) was the FIRST time I ever ate 'well' at the Outback. The whole eating out thing has been difficult for me, and is definitely a slow process to change.
Your pictures are amazing. Thanks so much for sharing them. I get a kick out of dogs that know what they want to do. I have a dog that turns away from home when I am the one that wants to go home. Cracks me up, and she usually convinces me to walk a little longer.
My daugher loves Outback's chopped salad - not sure what its called its been a long time since we've been there!
Have you thought of getting a gel seat for your bike? It totally helped me!
You had fun with your brother and that's all that counts! :D
Yay, the dogs get equal time! Nice new pictures - the baby birds in their nest are so cute, and you're right that baby eagle is huge!!!
Outback is over - you spent time with your brother and that's what is important. It's a new day - hope it's a good one for you!
Great Pics... a weeks worth of healthy eating will offset that one night at Outback !
No regrets about Outback. I feel like poo right now, instestinally...but I'm making seared tuna, tomatoes with basil, and faux risotto for supper. YUM.
A dog who knows its limits = something maybe we could all learn.
LOL @ bike-butt ... c? this is why I come here ... for the sh*ts & giggles
Love the pics of your walk.
Oh man I thought that was one of the parents sitting at the edge of the nest.
The swallows are soooo d*mn cute, aren't they?
love your 'tude bout the food ...
word verification was "aster" appropriate for the post
Post a Comment