Hi folks.
I managed to walk them doggies 2 days in a row! Need to keep that going. Tonight I'll walk them a short walk and then come home and use my weight machine.
Hugh had a game last night. He got one hit and 2 RBIs. His second hit went to deep center, but the outfielder was all over it.
Hugh's big deal is that he got to pitch one inning last night. His team was up by 7 runs, so coach let some new kids throw. I wanted to throw up. He was ecstatic. When I get the pics loaded I will share. He was so excited and confident. It was truly amazing. And after the game, he was full of pride and accomplishment. Yaay!
That's all for now. Life is way too busy with work. I'm very behind.
I want us to plant garden tonight. It's such a full week and this is our only night to do it.
Make it a great day!
An Expensive Egg
1 day ago

2 comments:
Great that you're going to plant that garden. Helps dieters because there's always great healthy non-toxic food just out of your backdoor. Vee at www.veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com
thanks for checking in with us.
CANT BELIEVE how the week is flying (or how you do it as a single mom all the time. husband is gone for 9 days and Im thisclose to losing it :))
Post a Comment