Hi gang.
Last night I grilled a 1/2 turkey breast for supper. It's so easy and tastes so good that way. I highly recommend it. Also sauteed green peppers, onions, and mushrooms, and grilled in foil some cherry tomatoes. Put that over pasta - yum.
It's National Teacher Appreciation Week. Today is Teacher Apprec. Day. Love us or hate us, if you can read this you must have been edumacated. thank you for your support.
Last night Hugh and I hit the garden. We planted potatoes together. Hugh planted "his" onions. I also put in butternut squash, turnips, and beets. We are trying cucumbers in a big old washtub. We'll see how that goes. I fertilized my roses - glad to say most came back.
It was a good night. Hugh was thrilled when I told him to go get the hose so we could water what we'd planted. He's so darned funny sometimes. That is until he brought out one of our newer, aka expensive, bath towels to dry off with and proceeded to throw it on the dirty ground to stand on while he dug in the cucumber tub. Oy! It's only a towel...
Tonight is baseball unless it is raining. If it rains, it's laundry and cleaning floors. Is it Biggest Loser finale?
Make it a great day people. The k-9 units are walked and I am rarin' to go.
TTFN
An Expensive Egg
1 day ago

6 comments:
Glad you and Hugh could spend time together planting that garden!
I don't think the finale is tonight. I think we're just going down to the final three, and seeing how everyone did at home.
How fun! One of my fondest memories as a kid is planting and working in a garden. And then, getting to pick the veggies and fruit!
I can picture you and Hugh in the garden and the bath towel incident. :) Fun times!
May I just say... the towel thing sounds just like what my Hubby and Tween Son would do! Even though we have lots of thrift store towels... grr. I planted strawberries today. Tomorrow I'm doing asparagas, beets, carrots, onions and lettuce/spinach. Can't really do much because we hope to sell the house in early July. Good for you! Vee at www.veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com
we appreciate you.
you should be paid what youre worth!
we appreciate you.
you should be paid what youre worth!
we appreciate you.
you should be paid what youre worth!
we appreciate you.
you should be paid what youre worth!
we appreciate you.
you should be paid what youre worth!
we appreciate you.
you should be paid what youre worth!
we appreciate you.
you should be paid what youre worth!
Post a Comment