Monday, May 18, 2009

5.18.09 And she's up again

Hi everyone.

Well, I'm still hobbling around, but the old right hoof is definitely better. Hugh and I went to Great America in Guerney, Illinois with the high school band on Saturday. I found some new flip flops to wear. Kinda forgot about the toe callous situation, so I have blisters between my toes now. But we did pretty well all day. Yesterday I put a real tie shoe on for the first time. Hugh and I planted the garden yesterday, finally. The lot next door had frost this morning, but I think the garden is higher than that lot. Figures.

I am clearly gaining weight. Having quit WW, I have zero accountability. But I'm saving $40 a month! So I really do have to get my head on straight and get back in the game. This is ridiculous. Between doing the garden and laundry, I got plenty of exercise yesterday at least. Tonight we are going to the green house for flowers. We'll mow lawn after we get the bedding plants all in. That's a good workout, too.

I've not given up entirely, people. I've more like given out.

~~~sigh~~~

Once school is out I will be able to really focus. Can't wait.

Make it a great day!

5 comments:

Vee said...

You'll get back there. Maybe there's a free online group where you can still get the accountability you want and still save the $40. Or, of course, you have us! Vee at www.veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com

SL said...

We can do this, Linda. I'm totally stalled and not having my at-work-WW right now (not enough people signed up) is a problem accountability-wise. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Linda! I agree with Vee - you don't need to spend $40 to stay accountable - you have us to lean on!

carla said...

you know I SO agree with Vee and biz.

lean on the blogworld and spend the 40.00 elsewhere...

InWeighOverMyHead said...

I gained back 40 lbs in three months when I quit WW. I have no idea what my mental issue with meetings are because a lot of peole I know do it themselves at home. Anyway, I re-committed and I have lost 14 lbs my first month. I agree witht he posters. Lean on your blog for the accountability you need. You can do it!!!!