Saturday, May 23, 2009

Saturday, 5.23.09 - a quickie

Hi kids. I slept until 8:00. YES!

The dishwasher is going. The self-cleaning oven is engaged. Ewww, ick.

I am working on boiling eggs for breaky and for making potato salad for tomorrow.

After I eat, I'm heading for the yard. I will take a before picture of the flower bed I am going to clean up as well as an after. I will be extra-careful because this is where I stepped on the nail.

I can walk without limping! Yay. I still will not go barefoot because there is a small hole in my foot. It still hurts from the healing process.

Make it a great day, people!

2 comments:

Ron said...

Hope your foot gets better soon! Looking forward to the pictures!

carla said...

small hole in ANYWHERE on our bod sucks (uh, except for my tattoo right? :)) what are the plans for your today?

playing?

hope so....