Thursday, August 27, 2009

Same sheet different day

Mike is no longer on the school board, but he continues to read my blog. WHAT is up with that. So, the blog is now private and only 17 select folks get in. I guess others will have to suffer w/out my whining about this mess I am in.

No worries - I am okay.

I have a job offer for a part time seasonal temporary gig...If I work it right, it could become a full time gig some day.

Ever heard of Lands' End? Google it. Come October, I will probably be working 3 nights a week there taking phone orders.

It's late. I'm tired. More later.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Who is this Mike person? Seems a little strange...

Linda said...

He is a former school board member at my school district. He has kids in the district. His wife is from there. I don't know exactly why he feels he needs to read my blog. I suppose he is "entitled" since it was public, but I think it's weird that he has been reading it and bringing things up in conversation with other people from it. I wonder if he'll ask me about my diabetic cat when I see him this year...