Thursday, August 20, 2009

I got plenty of nuthin'...

Still hoping, praying, waiting.

I thought I had better check in to let you know I'm still around and ....

Ugh!

I have contacted my mortgage guy - he says they can try to help me once i have a for sure idea of what I will make each month. (It isn't pretty. In fact, I may now qualify for WIC and other poverty-level supplemental aid).

I have not given up hope. School doesn't actually start until Sept. 1

Anything can happen, right?

I ask you all to say little prayers for me to whomever you choose to pray that I am deliverd from this evil.

I wish I could write more about what could happen if I win on union appeal, but I am on a self-imposed gag order.

The second I have a verdict, I will slam it up in here.

Meanwhile - I can tell I'm losing weight now. I can see collar bones again. Always my first clue.

It's the "I'm partially unemployed, and I'm afraid I'm going to lose my house and everything else I own" diet.

8 comments:

Shelley said...

Linda, that is quite possibly the worst diet to be on...I really feel for you and am sending good wishes and vibes and everything else to you and the decision-makers.

'Grats, however, on the newly emerging collarbones!

Anne H said...

When something similar happened to me, is when I GAINED most of my weight.

Ron said...

Hang in there Linda, Wishing the best for you!

carla said...

I come from a family where we eatforstress and so this whole experience would padpad our collarbones.

there's no good way huh?

xo xo,

Carla

Unknown said...

I'm keeping you in my prayers, Linda.

Go collarbones!

Linda said...

I think I'm learning to overcome my "emotional eating" food addiction.

It's not healthy either way you look at it.

Anonymous said...

Sending hugs your way Linda!

Shelley said...

Hey Linda, just checking in - hope you are doing ok.