Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday

Chilly out this morning. We got our walk in; no critter sightings this morning.

Still want to follow me? I'm moving soon.

I might really be moving soon. There may or may not be some job interviews on the horizon - we will see soon enough.

Is it time to move on? Maybe.

Leave me a comment or shoot me an email if you want to know more.

9 comments:

Sheila k. said...

Want to know more....

Deb said...

I still want to follow your blog if you move.
Thanks. :-)

Schouisch said...

Mee too

Linda said...

schouisch

I would love to invite you when I move, but I don't know how to contact you. I visited your blog and can't leave comments and don't find an email there.

Help?

Sheila K. said...

Linda,
Where are you?

new*me said...

Don't leave us hanging!

Sheila K. said...

Can you give us a clue? The cats look like THEY know something...

Linda said...

Okay, guys, much as I hate it, I'm officially going to try moving this stuff over to wordpress.

SeeGirlRun said...

I noticed you were looking for some privacy... Blogger lets you change the setting for who can see your blog. Dashboard > Settings > Permissions > Only people I chose is an option...