Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday Quick Check, BL Jumpstart Day 2; toilet woes

Hi guys.

Day two went well. I'm calling it "well" anyway. I have to start doing the strength stuff as directed. It won't take long, I just need to get off my butt and away from the computer and do it.

I did get 2 30 minute walks in yesterday, and this morning the K9s and I did our thing. Oh my, but the bike trail was icy this morning. Holy cow! It didn't get below freezing last night for a change but ice - yeesh. I got a really good balance workout this morning. I'm not kidding. I'm still sweating from trying to stay upright. At the end of the walk I got an added boost because a local had opened the door to let Fido out to pee instead of tying the dog. So it came in the street, and mine went nutz. I wish people would think. She didn't even apologize, so I hollered, "I'm sure you are sorry!" As I went on my doggy way.

WW is tonight. I did hope on Mr. Scale, and it still isn't good. So now I have to decide - go and face the music or skip it? I know that I want to skip it. I will have to wait and see what the scale says tonight when I get home from work.

Gotta fly here.

Make it a great day!

linda

PS - I have a clogged toilet. I stayed home from work because I'm sick...and have a clogged toilet. The plumber is here now trying to snake it. He is not having success. Dammitall - he's going to a bigger, longer, better thingy....Urgh. Well, I am getting lots of chores done - that's a plus. But $$$$$$$. Booooo for plugged toilets.

And I am cooking steel cut oats- the real thing. Hope the wait is worth it!

2 comments:

Vee said...

yucky yucky yucky! The toilet thing, not the workout thing. Which was a good thing! Vee at www.veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

ok the clogged toilet thing can send me over the freakin edge for some reason....hope you are not me :)

are you feeling better today?