I have the “crap here comes another family holiday” blues. Hugh’s gonna be gone. I will be alone until Sunday, then go to my mother’s to endure my nasty brother, and I am feeding my anxiety and depression because of it. Not only am I feeding it with food. Ohhhhhh, no! I’m not exercising either. Vacation my butt! Not working out and walking = feeding my mood. How dumb is that? It’s super dumb.
I guess now that I know what is going on with me, I have to do something about it. Gonna take a pass on the rest of today. Will get myself up, dust myself off, and snap out of it tomorrow.
How?
I. Don’t. Know.
I’ll tell you tomorrow…
Starting tomorrow, I will be back on here as Fat Don't Wrinkle, only private.
Not Without A Fight
6 days ago



4 comments:
Yayyy! You're back!
I'm doing badly on my diet too, linda, and have been for quite a while. And I'm not exercising. I wish I could snap out of it.
so now Im confused...am I "in?"
I hope I am in!!!!
It may be super dumb...but I do the exact same thing. Food is my medication of choice when times get rough!
Post a Comment